Packages starting at €1,390
All of our Packages include:
- 2 Photographers – more locations, more angles.
- Full Wedding Coverage – Morning Preparations to First Dance.
- Quick Sample – in App and Online (usually 40+ photos).
- All Photographs – no catches, all high resolution professionally edited digital images ready to print and share (usually 700+ photos on a USB memory card , no watermark, no cap).
- When all the images are ready they will be available online for your convenience too (securely protected).
- Pre-Wedding Meeting – a consultation getting to know your plans for your big day and getting to know you.
- Pre-Wedding Visit – to your Wedding Day Locations.
- All photographs within 6-8 weeks, quality assured in an efficient time frame.
- Anything not mentioned, just ask, we love new ideas
Digital Package: €1,390
(Photos Only, 2 Photographers for Full Day coverage)
The cost of our Standard Package as outlined above (all of our packages include…) and below in detail is €1,390.
Album Package Prices:
Album Package 1: €1,840
- 20×27 cm Italian Handmade Album
- 40 Images included in Album (This is a guide, all albums are different, you may include more or less images)
- 20 pages (10 Spreads)
- A choice of Album Covers
Available add on, Parent Albums x2 additional €150
Album Package 2 : €2,090
- 24×32 cm Italian Handmade Album
- 30 pages (15 Spreads)
- 60 Images included in Album (This is a guide, all albums are different, you may include more or less images)
- A choice of Album Covers
Available add on, Parent Albums x2 additional €200
Album Package 3: €2,390
- 30×40 cm Italian Handmade Album
- 40 pages (20 Spreads)
- 80 Images included in Album (This is a guide, all albums are different, you may include more or less images)
- A choice of Album Covers
Available add on, Parent Albums x2 additional €250
Outside of our Standard Package, available to our clients:
As professional photographers we have access to the industry’s best Wedding Albums and the best Photography Printing Labs. Whether you are ready to commit to purchase Albums or Prints, pre or post your Wedding Day or just looking for advice, we are more than happy to help.
If you have an idea of creating something to remember your day by, we would love to help. Our knowledge of print, media and creating something tangible that will help cap off a most special occasion.
Please contact us, we look forward to meeting you and finding the right photography fit for you and your Wedding Day.
Our Packages in more detail:
All high resolution, professionally edited digital images:
We believe you should have access to all the images from your Wedding Day, so we give them to you as standard. Photos are provided on a USB memory card with no watermark, ready for you to view and print.
Your images are edited by your Wedding Photographer, as the photographer envisioned the photo on the day. We take great pride in our work and every photograph is given the attention it deserves by us personally. The number of photographs taken on a day does vary. We would expect at least 700 photos to be taken, ranging up to as much as 1,000 photos plus.
As soon as the Photos are ready, we will make them available online for you to view.
Online Security / Visibility:
Photos are as visible as you wish them to be, keep them your little big secret or share them as you see fit, Password or no Password, tells us what you want and we will help you achieve that.
We aim to have a sample to you the next day (not later than 48 hours after your wedding day). We will have a selection of photographs available online, as visible as you wish them to be, keep them to your self or share them as openly as you see fit. We love delivering this sample of photographs. We feel it really adds to the celebrations of your big day and gives you a feel as to how your guests experienced the day and gives a chance for everyone to relive and share the day.
Quality assured in an efficient time frame:
We believe in delivering to you quality images in a time frame befit of today’s world, without compromise to professional standards. From our Quick Sample you will appreciate our ability to put in place a process that delivers professional photographs to you as soon as possible. Photo editing and development takes time no matter what the circumstance, with hard graft and a professional process photos can be delivered in a timely manner. That is why we deliver all images within 6 to 8 weeks after your Wedding Day (6 is standard, 8 allows for holidays or peak periods). All editing is done by ourselves and therefore we can make that promise no matter how busy we are.
In the run up to your Wedding Day we will meet up. This is an important part of getting to know each other which helps you feel at ease on the day. We also want to understand how you envision your special day. We want you to enjoy your day as much as possible and capture you doing so naturally, this is one of the first steps towards making great photographs.
Pre-Wedding Location Visit:
Like all good professionals, we prepare. We get familiar with the location you have chosen for your Wedding Day. Even if we have shot in a location previously, close to the time of your Wedding Day we will visit the location, things change and the less unwarranted surprises the better.
Wedding Day Coverage:
The whole day’s photograph coverage normally runs for 10 to 12 hours. If there is a key moment you want us to capture outside of the normal course of the day, please ask. Coverage covers morning preparations, Wedding Ceremony, and Wedding Reception through to the sitting down for your meal, Speeches and of course the First Dance. We want to capture the full story of your day.
We embrace new approaches to taking and viewing photographs, so at our meeting please feel free to discuss all your ideas.